Arrive at KMS cafeteria (door #15) for check-in: 6:00 a.m.
Departure from KMS: 6:30 am (We leave promptly at 6:30 a.m. and do not wait for students who are late)
Arrive at Kings Island: 9:30 a.m.
LEAVE KINGS ISLAND: ALL STUDENTS AND CHAPERONES meet at Kings Island front gate 'home base' table for check in: 5:00 p.m.
Depart Kings Island: 5:30 p.m.
Return to KMS: (approximately) 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket, transportation and lunch ($14 food voucher) are included in the $80.00 fee.
- Extra money may be taken for souvenirs. Remember you are responsible for your money.
Check in times:
- There will be 3 check-in times during the day. Students must check in at the designated table near the front gate at 12:00, 2:00 and at 5:00. KMS will have a "home base" near the front gate. There will always be a chaperone there if any assistance is needed.
- The students will receive a $14 voucher at the 12:00 check in that they may use at designated venues. Vouchers will be kept with a chaperone at the front table until the 12:00 check-in when they will be distributed.
- Small coolers of drinks and snacks may be taken on the bus. Students will NOT be allowed to take these items into the park.
- We will not be stopping on the way home to eat.
- Students are expected to follow the KMS dress code guidelines. Shorts must be fingertip length and spaghetti strap tops are not allowed. Good walking shoes are recommended. Any noted violations prior to leaving will result in you calling for appropriate clothing. Watch the weather so appropriate outerwear can be taken.
- Students are expected to follow the KMS R3S code of conduct at all times.
- Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Ready, Be Safe
- Failure to follow these guidelines will eliminate you from future trips and may result in your parent being contacted to come and get you from the park.
****Students must be in groups of no less than 3 students at all times********
You must have your group decided before the day of the trip!