Gold Rush Club meets after school on Tuesday through Thursday from 3:45 - 5:00 p.m. beginning the week of September 1st.
KMS staff is providing a place and support for students who need assistance completing homework and projects.
This service is free to you; the only thing we require is that you are here promptly at 5:00 p.m. to pick up your child at door #1 (main office doors).
If your work prohibits you from arriving at 5:00 p.m. for pick up and need to make special arrangements, please call the office. All students must have a ride home not later than 5:10 p.m or they may not be allowed to participate in this club. We also encourage parents to carpool as necessary.
Please note the following guidelines for our club:
1. Make sure your parents know where you are. If parents must regularly call to find out where you are, then a parent signature will be required in your assignment book before you are allowed into Gold Rush Club.
2. You must have homework to do. This is not social hour. If you come without work, you will be asked to leave.
3. If you get homework finished early, you may leave if you have a ride or you can read a book.
4. You may stay for part of Gold Rush Club and then go to your athletic practice. A pass will be written for your coach.
5. Your ride must pick you up by 5:00 p.m. (5:10 p.m. if arrangements have been made). Failure to have a ride at school will result in exclusion from Gold Rush Club.
6. No phone calls allowed during Gold Rush Club. Have your ride arranged before coming to Gold Rush Club.
7. Pick up will be at the main office doors (Door #1). No running around the school after Gold Rush Club.